Collection: 1752 Treaty Defenders by Fallon Peter-Paul
- I grew up in Nova Scotia, I lived here my whole life.
- I am a proud Indigenous Woman from Sipekne’katik.
- My people, the Mi’kmaq people, are a part of the Wabanaki Confederacy, this means “People of the Dawn”.
- I only recently began my artwork earlier this month (October 2020)
- I was inspired by the racism that is going on in my home of Nova Scotia; Mi’kma’ki.
- My greatest hope is to spread awareness and truth through my art.
Partial Proceeds from the 1752 Treaty Defenders Collection
To benefit Sipekne’katik Reservation in Nova Scotia,
who are steadily fighting to practice their inherited treaty rights.